Sunday, June 20, 2010

100 Days

My sister got engaged on January 11th, I got with a trainer on January 12, and told her I wanted to lose weight for Jenna's wedding. She gave me great advice, encouraging words, and a basic workout to get started.

On March 4, 2010 I just happened to go to the gym with my dad, then I went the next day, and the next... I thought to myself 'this feels REALLY good!'. After 4 days in a row at the gym I had an epiphany.

"I HAVE the time to be at the gym probably 95% of the time. Let's do this."

So I did!

100 days in a row.

From March 4 till June 11 (my sister's wedding day) I was in the gym everyday.

I learned a lot about myself, I learned to love myself more and more, I learned that my friends are even more awesome than I thought. So many of you guys encouraged me through this process, I've felt incredibly loved and encouraged!

Day 101 I took a break.

Day 102 I was right back in the gym!

To date (June 20, 2010) I have:

LOST: 31 pounds!
GAINED: 14 pounds of muscle!
LOST: 26.25 inches!

THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME THROUGH THIS PROCESS!
This has been, and will continue to be an awesome journey!


Don't stop believing! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm officially inspired... :) Great Job, Jillian. You are beautiful can't wait to see more of what you discover on this journey. Love your blog. :)

Anna LeBaron said...

You are an inspiration to us all! You are so loved, blessed, and amazing, and it's something all the people around you can see daily!
Anna Davenport

ImNoBetterThanU said...

I am very proud of you Jillian. I also want you to know that you have inspired me as well. I have been working out everyday for almost two months now (aside from a break I took for three days earlier in the month. I have done some form of exercise whether it be abs work, upper body, running, football, and as of last Friday I have added swing dancing to the mix. Thank you Jillian for inspiring others!